Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe #250 Anything Goes - Just For Fun

 At The Crafter's Cafe this week, our challenge is Anything Goes - Just For Fun. I decided to get out my scalloped die set by Concord & 9th to make the base for my card. This was a set that came out for Valentine's Day and I find myself reaching for it all the time!! I stamped the frog and colored him with Copics, fussy cut him out and glued him next to the cat tails stencil. A friend sent me this set by Rabbit Hole Designs and I think I have already used it 5 times in a month! The sun and bird die cuts are both by Gina Marie Designs and the "hi" is a die cut from Concord & 9th.

I can't wait to see what you make for our Anything Goes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.

I will also add this to the following challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes

Frog and cat tails by Rabbit Hole Designs
Sun and bird die cut by Gina Marie Designs
Scalloped card base and "hi" by Concord & 9th


2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

He's adorable. Just look at his eyes. Love Dawn x

meg said...

love your critter Sherri, his eyed say it all for me, brilliant card