Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Lucky Me to Have a Friend Like You

 I'm excited to be the Guest Star Stamper at Color Throwdown this week for challenge #609. First, I sponged the sky using my Stamp Market brushes and Catherine Pooler's colors Suede Shoes and Flirty Fuchia with my Hero Arts sky stencil. It took me a few tries before I liked the results. I stamped the gnome image (Stamping Bella) onto Bristol cardstock and colored him with my Catherine Pooler inks and water. I fussy cut him out and first, I tried centering it onto the card but then I thought why not put it off the left side of the card. Using my Martha Stewart punch, I cut out the grass and since I didn't have that shade of green cardstock (how can this be?), I colored it with my Tombow marker to make it match.


Gnome stamp by Stamping Bella
Sentiment by Reverse Confetti






2 comments:

meg said...

You created a fabulous scene,the background colours are gorgeous and the gnome on his swing adorable

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, look at that sky. Just fabulous. Love Dawn x