Monday, August 31, 2020

Let it Snow

I saw this snowman card at Splitcoast and had to CASE it :). You can see the original card here. I used my circle dies by Spellbinders to build the snowman and I cut them all in 1 swipe to get the rings like this instead of  getting big circle cut-outs. I trimmed the thicker circles even thinner and glued it all down. I cut the black hat and carrot free-hand. Added washi tape to his hat. I think I may be making more of these. 

Allsorts - Going round in circles
Crazyhazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes, Optional something starts with "S" (Snowman)
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes

Sentiment by Stamper's Anonymous (Tim Holtz)



5 comments:

meg said...

fabulous idea to use all the circles to form the snowman, love his hat and nose

Kathleen said...

A loely background and a really great make of the snowman. Thank you for joining our 'Going round in Circles' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Dawn Phillips said...

What a great idea. He's a cutie. Love Dawn x

Ellibelle said...

What a great use of circles on this fun card!
Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts where it's all about Circles this week!

Janis Lewis said...

Thanks for sharing this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member