Saturday, November 19, 2022

Santa & Reindeer at North Pole

 I feel like I have hardly added any of my cards on here lately. I have been having some neck pain (more arthritis!) so I am not joining in as many challenges as I normally do. Tuesday I go for a medial branch block in my neck. If my pain subsides, then I go back 2 weeks after that to do it again and then 2 weeks after that, I go for a radiofrequency ablation which means they target the nerve that is causing me pain and they burn off the nerve that causes the pain. The bad part is that it's not permanent as nerves grow back in about a year and I may have to have it done again. But it has to be better than surgery!!

Here's another card I made using the Hero Arts November stamp of the month.  

Christmas Card Throwdown - Santa & Friends
Crafty Catz - Christmas
Craft Rocket - Christmas/Winter
Try it on Tuesday - Traditional Christmas








8 comments:

meg said...

Sorry to read that you're having such a bad time with pain,hopefully the treatment will be a success.You created a magical Christmas Eve scene,love your layout

Kathy said...

Sherry Your card is lovely, the lighted cottages provide a wonderful pop of color. I am sorry to hear that you are in such pain, I pray (now) that the procedures work and you will soon be able to do what you love (making cards) without pain. Smiles, Kathy

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! Such a beautiful scene. Thanks for sharing at 52CCT.
I hope your treatment eases the pain.

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used the theme very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Fabiola said...

oh , ce qu'elle est élégante et charmante, , merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Goga said...

A fantastic holiday card. Thanks for the company at 52CCT. Goga

Meggymay said...

A fantastic traditional scene. Thank you for sharing your card with us ar Ret it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card,
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril