Thursday, November 24, 2022

Ready for Turkey & Pie

It's Thanksgiving here today in the US. I love these gnomes by Unity Stamp Company. I have my pumpkin pie cooking in the oven now and will put in my turkey in a few hours. 

Update on my neck procedure from Tuesday - I did not have it done. The doctor's office called the day before saying the doctor was out sick for the rest of the week so I would need to come in anyway that morning and just talk to the physician's assistant to make sure this is what I needed done. So after talking to her and explaining that my pain actually goes from my neck down my shoulder blades in the back, she determined that I am having muscular pain and not nerve pain so I will not be getting that procedure done at all. Now, I will go back to Physical Therapy and get some dry needling done (this is similar to acupuncture) and something else called "myofascial release" on my muscles back near my shoulders. I think is more like a deeper massage but I need to read up on this and see what they will do. I go back to the PT next Wednesday to start this. The one negative is it is not a quick fix and it could take 6-9 MONTHS for me to get some relief. UGH!!!  Oh well. 

Little Red Wagon - Let's Eat

Stamps by Unity Stamps
Nuvo drops on pie



2 comments:

meg said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day and dinner Sherri,I do love pumpkin pie. Your gnomes are fun characters,a great sentiment and paper.
Hope that you benefit from the physio regime

Doni High said...

Love your little gnomes. Looks like they're enjoying Thanksgiving...hope you are also! Thanks for playing along us at Little Red Wagon. Hugs, Doni