Friday, July 22, 2022

You're One of the Coolest People I Know

More popsicles!! These 3 step stencils are so fun to line up and color :).

I went to my hand surgeon yesterday and got my stitches out in my thumb. I continue to have stabbing pains in my thumb area and they said its completely normal with this type of surgery. I had it last time too and it lasts for a few weeks. Its been HORRIBLE the past few days! On a positive note, I start my occupational therapy next week, which a week sooner than last time. I really do feel I am healing much faster this time and I hope to be back to be back to stamping real soon. Meanwhile, I was able to make this stenciled card. 

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Color Challenge #393
Cardz 4 Galz - Get Inky

Stamps and stencils by Concord & 9th
Inks by Distress Oxides





8 comments:

meg said...

Fantastic colour combo and stencilling

Heather said...

Dang, Sherri, these are awesome! LOVE these tasty treats - what fabulous fun stencils! All popsicles should come in our colors, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin Expressions said...

What a fun summer card! Your use of the colors is so fresh! I can't believe you could create this with all your hand issues! Prayers for full recovery and thanks for joining in the fun at hand stamped sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

Love how you used our challenge colors with stencils to create a cool card. Perfect theme to use with our colors. Great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Fiona said...

What a fab card - our colours look so lovely there - hope you are soon on the mend and back to your crafting. Thanks for taking the time to play with us this week.

Dawn Phillips said...

So glad your surgery is healing well and it's not stopping you crafting. I love this stencilled card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Jenny Engelke said...

Cool and fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Love the stencilling. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x