Saturday, July 23, 2022

Happy 60th Birthday!

One of my best friends is turning the big 6-0 this summer so I made her this card with 60 balloons. Yes I counted them! I'm not far behind, another year until I turn 60! That's hard to believe! LOL


                                                            Stamps by The Greetery
                                                            Number die cut by Sizzix
                                                            Gold washi tape for road
                                                        Sky stencil by My Favorite Things
                                            Stickles glitter and Nuvo drops on some balloons




2 comments:

meg said...

Your friend will love this fabulous keepsake card,absolutely brilliant idea

Kate said...

Brilliant card and execution! My friend only got 5 balloons (enough to spell 60) from me when she turned 60 last year - now I feel I shortchanged her LOL!