Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Merry & Joyful

So .. I go to my hand dr tomorrow. There is no doubt in my mind he will tell me surgery is needed for my arthritis thumbs. I got a cortisone shot on June 30th and it only lasted 9 weeks this time where last time the shots lasted 18 MONTHS ... so this is my next thing to do if I want no more pain in my thumbs. Sadly, I need both thumbs done .. right one is worst so I hope to get that done in Sept or Oct. Anyway, I decided to get my holiday cards started and low and behold, I am almost completely done!! I made them easy this year so they went together pretty quick.

I joined another zoom stamping session, this time a few of us on Splitcoast got together Monday night from 8 pm - midnight. I lasted till 10:30 and then went to bed. It was fun even though there were only 6 of us. We hope to do it every other week :). And when I won't be stamping for 3 months (I know no stamping for at least 8 weeks since I think my hand will be in a cast), I can still join in and just "chat". 

ABC Christmas - S is for Stencil or T is Two
Christmas-Craft-Creations - Non-Traditional Christmas
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes


Snowman and "weeee" by Colorado Craft Co
Sentiment by Tim Holtz
Cloud stencil by Taylored Expressions



Only 6 of us were on a zoom call
and stamped but we had a lot of fun 
and I got a ton of Christmas cards
knocked out!

I think I counted 15 done - all in
2 1/2 hours!! I made them very 
easy this year, very little
coloring

7 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous fun card with a brilliant sentiment,well done for getting so many made,good luck tomorrow

Lynda said...

A great card - loving the stenciled background. Good luck with your thumbs.... Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

LOU said...

Adorable snowman card Sherri.
Good luck with your surgery.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for September 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

Francesca said...

Fabulous fun card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

Rocky said...

That made me smile, now I shall think of mice when ever I see a snowman. Thank you for sharing this with us at CCC.

Tammy L said...

This is a really great card. I love the stenciled background. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT

Zw@@n said...

Fun card, Sherri. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma