Thursday, September 2, 2021

Happy Birthday Snowman

I decided to make this snowman card for a birthday in December :). Sentiment is by Avery Elle and it cracks me up!! It reads "Happy Birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself!"

I went to the hand dr today and I have thumb surgery coming up on Oct 15th. It is called "Trapeziectomy with Ligament Reconstruction Tendon Inperposition." Whew, try and say that 5 times fast!!  Recovery is 3 months so this will be interesting to say the least!! I hate I have to wait 6 more weeks but it was his first opening. They will call if they get a cancellation which you never know with Covid still there. I want to get it done and over with!!

Color Throwdown - Challenge #658
Happy Little Stampers - Watercolor Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - Stamp Act

Snowman by Colorado Craft Co
Top sentiment by Avery Elle
Watercolors by Jane Davenport 









3 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant sentiment Sherri,if you can't say you're perfect who can.The recipient will love this card.

Wanda Cullen said...

Sweet snowman image! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Leanne said...

Now that is one large snowman, awesome card, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge