Tuesday, August 3, 2021

You're the Pumpkin Spice to my Latte

Here's another card using this great moose set by My Favorite Things. When I first saw this technique done by Sandy Allnock, I knew I had to try it. I need my stripes to be different sizes like hers but I was afraid to start over, for fear it would be worse than this. I will definitely be trying this again. You can see her cards here.

As You See It - Autumn Warmth

Stamps by My Favorite Things
Easy tape stripes by Distress Oxides & tape





5 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the stripes. This is fun. Love Dawn x

meg said...

Fantastic autumnal colours on your stripes,the uncoloured image is beautiful

Jan Clothier said...

It's lovely the way that the stripes let the moose stand out like that. It's a nice technique. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.

Heather Cooper said...

Cute idea to use the challenge colours as background stripes! Thanks for joining our colour challenge at As You See It Challenges.

Amy Jasper said...

Those stripes are super fun! I also love how you left the images uncoloured. It's a great contrast to the background. Thanks for playing with us at the As You See It Challenge Blog!