Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Tis the Season

I made another night scene using this birch tree die cut from Gina Marie Designs and my Spellbinders Tree Picking Die cut. I sprayed the black cardstock underneath with Avery Elle white ink spray and what I love about this spray is it dries almost instantly after being sprayed. No waiting for it to dry!! The banner is by Mama Elephant. 

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Color Challenge #368
TGIF - Banner love
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes Christmas







6 comments:

meg said...

Love your colouring on this diecut,it looks brilliant against the forest of birch trees

brrenwick said...

Great job combining all 3 challenges into one beautiful card!

Fiona said...

What a great image this card shows - I love that banner too - thanks for joining in with us at HSS

Jenny Engelke said...

Fun colors to use on a holiday card! I love non-traditional Christmas! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

You created a wonderful scene with our color challenge. I especially love how you used the birch trees die. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

LOU said...

Beautiful card Sherri.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for August 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions