Saturday, May 29, 2021

Happy Birthday with vellum

It's Saturday and I FINALLY got a chance to make some cards!! I have some birthdays coming up so I made this for my friend Mary who's birthday is Tuesday. She is the one who got me the job so I can hand deliver it instead of mailing it to her since I am still training all next week. I decided to add a little vellum to this basket :).

Fab Friday - Challenge #214
Three Room Studio - Birthday

Stamps and dies by The Greetery
Vellum used under basket



3 comments:

meg said...

The d depth of colour on the flowers is beautiful,a stunning card

Heather said...

So very pretty, Sherri - love that vellum in the basket! Love the two-step tulips, too, such great color combos! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com