Friday, May 28, 2021

Hello Misted Watercolor

I tried a new technique over at Splitcoast called Misted Watercolor and you can see the video here. I used a stamp set from Concord & 9th and used Jane Davenport watercolor paints. I think I was a bit heavy handed on my watercolors as I only had to go over it twice. It dried pretty dark in between the layers.

I have survived my 1st week of working full-time and I got 31 hours for the week. I am really enjoying it even though I am totally exhausted by the time I go home! LOL I hope to get some crafting done this weekend. I have Monday off for Memorial Day. YAY!!! :) 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Flowers
Moving Along with the Times - A Bouquet of Flowers

Stamps by Concord & 9th
Washi tape added to the side of card
White acrylic paint added to center of flowers


4 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful floral watercolour card,your colouring is wonderful,a gorgeous card,hope you have a great weekend

Dawn Phillips said...

Stunning Sherri. Love Dawn x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sherri,
what a very gorgeous Bouquet of flowers and your have coloured them beautifully too.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Darlene said...

WOW ... love this Sherri! That technique turned out really cool looking ... great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!