Saturday, April 10, 2021

Hello

Happy Saturday!! This week my daughter took a day off work and we went hiking 85 miles north at Hanging Rock State Park. They have 5 waterfalls there, many different trails. We saw 1 of the waterfalls and hiked to the top of the hanging rock and what a trek that was!! It was 1.8 miles each way and by the end, I thought I was going to "die". We had a great time and we stopped at Chick-Fil-A on the way back for some Frosted Lemonade and fries. Yum! (see pics below)

I recently saw this beautiful rainbow flower card by Kavya on Instagram and decided to duplicate it. She used washi tape but I used strips of colored cardstock. I laid down the strips of paper, then put it in my Tim Holtz positioner and stamped it that way, right on top of the colored cardstock. I showed it to hubby and asked him what he thought and he said "I'm not sure I like that!" What?  I do like it. lol 

You can see Kavya's card here on Instragram @handmadebykavya.

Day of the Month Club - Find a Rainbow Day
Let's Craft and Create - Add flowers
Papercraft - Rainbows


Stamps by Concord & 9th



Yes, this is a girl reading a book
at the bottom of this
waterfall. No, it's not me. Look
closely at the waterfall and see
if you see the smiley face
in the upper right. Weird,
huh?


8 comments:

meg said...

Love the rainbow cardstock and the way you stamped on it,a fabulous idea,love the pics from your walk the scenery is stunning

Dawn Phillips said...

Not sure why you hubby didn't like it. I think it's really pretty. Nice to 'see' you in the photos too x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful design layout for your card! Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Craft & Create this month.
:) Janis, Design Team Member
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com (my blog)
CraftingHappinessChallenges.blogspot.com (my challenge blog)
LetsCreateChallenges.blogspot.com (design team)

Bunny said...

Beautiful card and I do see the smiley face. [Bunny]

papierelle said...

Beautiful card. And I like the design to coloring only a part. Glad you joined us at DotMCC. Gundi

Izzy Scrap said...

I love it too ! Very creative and modern and gives a great CAS design. I can see the smiley on the picture, weird indeed !

Stempelomi said...

great card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome1 love the spotlighting of part of the pretty flower stamp!