Sunday, April 11, 2021

Dots all around

I recently came across this challenge blog for the very first time and I wanted to jump right in for this "dot coloring" challenge. Jennifer McGuire shows how to do it on her blog and I have never done it. You can see hers done here:  https://youtu.be/u0D5EkW2CDY.

Here is my card, using my Tombow markers and I just chose the colors of the rainbow and went around it in a circle. Then we had to leave the main image black & white. Mine doesn't look as good as hers does but this is my first time so I just left it "as is". Will try this again soon!!

 Lift Challenge - Dot Coloring

Stamp by Tracey Hey


6 comments:

meg said...

Love the fabulous effect the dots give around the image,haven't seen this before,love this card

Bunny said...

The dots really make it. So pretty. [Bunny]

Dawn Phillips said...

That's a very effective technique. It's a lovely card. Love Dawn x

Marjan said...

Hi Sherri, I entered your card for you on our blog.
It is a lovely card with the little mouse surrounded by the colourful dots! Thank you for joining us at the Liftchallenge!

Cornelie said...

A happy, bright and colorful card you have made. thank you so much for entering the liftchallenge!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love your little colorfull mouse, thank you for joining us at the Lift challenge.