Sunday, November 1, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #254 Anything Goes/Just for Fun

At The Crafter's Cafe this week, our challenge is Anything Goes/Just for Fun. I have chosen these great digi images by the very talented Angie Blom. I merged the pumpkins and the girl together using Google Documents. It wasn't an easy task but once I got it, I went with it. I really another Word program but don't know which one I should go with. I am thinking Microsoft Word but not sure if this is easy to learn as I find Google Documents really hard merging digi images together.



3 comments:

meg said...

brilliant work merging your images Sherri a beautiful thanksgiving card

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a lovely stamp. You've done a stunning job of it Sherri. Love Dawn x

Rachelle Oltean said...

Wow! I really like these digi images! I have never heard of her before and I’m gonna have to go check it out! This is a wonderful fall card!
Hugs Rachelle : )