Friday, October 30, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #212 Happy Thanksgiving Box or Bag

For our challenge this week at Cut It Up, its to make a Happy Thanksgiving box or bag. I found these bags at Hobby Lobby and I made this cute little bag of candies. I folded the bag in thirds and made a belly band 2 x 9 1/2 and I stamped these lines by Concord & 9th to make it look plaid. The paper bag is 5 1/2 x 8. I added a small piece of burlap underneath my digi image. Digi image is by Digital Delights by Looby Loo. I colored my image with copics. I used a circle diecut by Memory Box as my die cut for this project. Digital Delights is currently out of business but our prize will be 2 adorable digi images.

I can't wait to see what you make for Cut It Up this week and don't forget to use a die cut!





5 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous autumnal colours in your image and treat box

ScrappyHorses said...

What a great and creative idea for the bag! I need to try that! The burlap is the perfect fall touch under the image!

Treva said...

I like the way you altered your treat bag, great inspiration for most any occasion!

Dawn Phillips said...

Hi Sherri. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. Life is getting in the way of important stuff. I love seeing your inspiration. Love Dawn x

CA Scrapper said...

Such a pretty bag. I love the belly band with the burlap.

Leslie