Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy 1st Birthday Evelyn!

It's Thanksgiving here in the US today so Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging friends who continue to follow me each day!! I want to shout out a big thank you as I am grateful to enjoy this craft as much as I do and share my cards to all of you.  For us, I only cook for my immediate family, so no real changes here but I know a lot of families aren't having their big get togethers like they normally do. I am making a turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and apple pie. My fave is the pumpkin pie and I have to make sure I don't eat too much of all the other that I save room for it! LOL 

A little paper piecing on this card for my hubby's grandchild who turns 1 next month. We haven't even met her yet in person due to Covid and also due to the fact, they moved to the Boston area with the Coast Guard a few months ago. 

AAA Birthday - For a child

All images by Purple Onion Designs



2 comments:

meg said...

A bright colourful 1st Birthday card,hope you get to meet her soon

Wei said...

What a cute card, Sherri! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.