Friday, November 27, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #214 Christmas

This week at Cut it Up, our challenge is Christmas. I used a Sizzix die cut to make the base of the card. and the sentiment is by STAMPlorations. I colored the cute little boy and girl with my Copics and added some glitter to the package and her dress.

I can't wait to see what you make for our Christmas challenge this week and don't forget your die cut!

As you can see, my Christmas tree is up!! 



Stamp by Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sentiment by STAMPlorations



3 comments:

meg said...

An adorable image and CAS card

ScrappyHorses said...

Your tree and mantle look so festive, beautiful! So sweet with that cute little image and the die cut card is so fun!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so adorable!! I am jealous that you have your tree up already. I'm hoping to start decorating this weekend.

Leslie