Saturday, October 17, 2020

We Believe in Santa Paws

How cute is this set by Taylored Expressions? All of my dog friends will get cards with these cute dogs on them this year. I just love them. I paired this up with my waterpainted sketched tree that I learned how to paint in Kristina Werner's latest Simply Watercolor class. Since this is for a "I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas" challenge, I made the tree pink instead of green. 

Jingle Belles - I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas
Christmas Kickstart - Pink Christmas



Stamps by Taylored Expressions
Present die cuts by Taylored Expressions (free with order)
Stickles pink glitter on tree










8 comments:

meg said...

love your pink tree and gifts Sherri, looks like your dog loves pink too

Dotty Jo said...

Love that lil' pup, where's it from???? Your card is gorgeous, Sherri. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Bunny said...

Pretty in Pink Christmas card. Love the sentiment. [Bunny]

Pop's Cards said...

I love the cute little pup and the pink tree, a gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge hugs Pops x

Marina said...

Fabulous with the pink! I bought the non-Christmas set of these dog and bird stamps and have been paralysed for not knowing how to use them!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I just love that tree, it looks amazing!
Hugs Shell xx

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh that sweet dog is just way too cute and I love the geometric pink tree to bits! Thanks for helping us celebrate "Pink Christmas" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

perfect sentiment ... and what a lovely holiday tree ... thanks so much for joining our ♥ Pink Christmas for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles.