Friday, October 16, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #211 Sketch

We have a sketch for you today at Cut It Up this week. I had fun with this sketch. I used a digi image from CC Designs and you can find it here. I used several die cuts on my card and I will list them below photo. I doodled around the edge of the circle using my Zig marker. 

I can't wait to see what you create using our sketch and please don't forget your die cut(s). The winner of this challenge will receive a stamp set called Best Witches by Pink and Main.

I am also entering this in the following challenge:

The Library Challenge - What to Look for in Autumn
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of layers

Digi image by CC Designs
Acorn digi image by The Cutting Cafe
Circle die cut by Spellbinders
Fish tail banners by Gina Marie Designs
Cardstock by Bo Bunny
`                        





12 comments:

meg said...

love your chipmunks Sherri, they look very industrious collecting their autumn harvest, beautiful papers layout and card

aussie aNNie said...

Most beautiful designed creation, the colours are stunning, love your LOTS OF LAYERS design. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge.. good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}


Bunny said...

I love the fall look and the faux stitching you did. Cute card. [Bunny]

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this duo! Such fun fall design papers and great sketch take!

Treva said...

Sherri,

This is really an adorable card, perfect for this sketch! I have that paper pad!

Dawn Phillips said...

How cute is this. Love Dawn x

Darlene said...

Awe ... this is just adorable! Great job on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Great job on the sketch challenge! I love this pair of squirrels! They look like they are to some mischief! Nice job matching the pattern paper and feel of the Library Challenge!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Migdalia said...

Great take on the sketch, Super cute!! Love the cute chipmunks!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love all the papers and the adorable squirrels you used!! Great take on the sketch!! Have a great dAY,
Gerda.

CA Scrapper said...

You card is absolutely adorable! I love those little chipmunks, so cute.

Leslie

Marina said...

Those cute , funny critters look fabulous in this design. Thanks for joining The Library.