Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Special Delivery

When I saw this latest set by Taylored Expressions, I had to get it. I love the little dog images!! It's called Gus & Gertie Holiday Adventures. They shipped so fast and they even threw in the "gift" die cut for free :). Snowflakes are by Unity Stamps. I love this color combination in the blue/kraft/white.

Christmas Card Throwdown - October colors blue/kraft/white
NBUS - Challenge #19 (Brand new Taylored Expressions stamp set)

Dog, bird, sentiment by Taylored Expressions
Snowflakes by Unity Stamps









5 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute card. I do love that color combo. [Bunny]

meg said...

Fabulous stamps and layout in this one Sherri

Fabiola said...

quel amour Sherri, cette carte est trop mignonne, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so cute. Love Dawn x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Sherri - just love your sweet scene; you really made the most of that set!!