Monday, October 12, 2020

My watercolor cards for Kristina Werner''s watercolor Christmas online class

I joined Kristina Werner's Watercolor Christmas Card Class and today is Day 1. First, we made 4 watercolored cards using just watercolors and water. For my watercolor paints, I used my Koi watercolors and I painted the bows in the Koi shimmer paints but not sure you can see them that great here. Will need to practice more on that. I do love how my Christmas tree came out though :). Just masking tape and watercolors. And then I decided to add some tiny star diecuts cut out in glitter cardstock. This was a simple and easy card to re-produce. You can find her class here and I believe you can sign up at anytime. I always learn so much from Kristina and I have been stamping for 20+ years. 






5 comments:

Erika Hayes said...

This came out wonderfully! You did a lovely job

See you in class

meg said...

Wonderful CAS water colour cards Sherri,love the variety of designs

missgailly said...

Great job! I struggled with the box cards plus I don’t have metallic paints so that doesn’t help. Your bows look great.

Lisa Babitz said...

You did a great job with the freehand detail on your packages, and your tree looks awesome, too!

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely job hun. Watercolour is not something I can get my head around. You made a lovely job of these though. Love Dawn x