Monday, August 17, 2020

Congrats wedding engagement

My godchild got engaged this past weekend. She has been dating her best friend for 6 years so I am so happy for them!! He asked her on the beach down on Wrightsville Beach so I thought it was only fitting to get out my Hero Arts beach scene stamps and make a card. On this challenge, its "finish the inside" so I took a pic of the inside of the card too. I love how this looks, I really need to "finish the card" more often. Do you do that with your cards? I just stamp a sentiment and sign "Love Sherri.

Creative Knockouts - Finish the Inside


Stamps by Hero Arts
sentiment by Catherine Pooler
Handwritten Mindy + Kevin using Tombow marker

Heart stamp by Amuse Studio
Sentiment by Recollections




4 comments:

Bunny said...

This is really lovely. They'll be happy. Heck, I don't even stamp the inside with a sentiment. I do like the look of the inside being decorated. I have added an extra strip of paper at the bottom or a flower or heart or I've decorated the envelope. I do like to do that. [Bunny]

meg said...

Congratulations to your granddaughter Sherri,your card is the perfect keepsake for them,love both the beach scene and the inside

Dawn Phillips said...

What a beautiful card and it will mean so much to them. Love Dawn x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh how exciting! Best wised to them!

What a beautiful scene you've created!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week!

Hugs,
Kelly