Tuesday, August 18, 2020

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #384

I love this color combo that CAS Colours & Sketches picked out this week and I dug out this Halloween image by Technique Junkies. I used Copic colors BG10 Cool Shadow, V20 Wisteria and Y17 Golden Yellow. I used my new die cut by Gina Marie Designs. I actually bought this stamp last Fall at the stamp convention in Pigeon Forge, TN. It's only a 4 hr drive for me and I really had a great time. As of right now, the show for this year is still planning on happening on October 17-18. They are requiring everyone to wear masks and social distance and will be taking extra precautions.  ALL arts and crafts shows here in NC have been cancelled through the end of the year!! 

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #384





6 comments:

meg said...

love your not so scary stamp, these dogs are a hoot, love it

Tammy said...

This is sooo cute what a fun image and sentiment, love the colors!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, those dogs are so cute, what a great card, Hazelx

Dawn Phillips said...

Love that fun stamp Sherri. Love Dawn x

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Such a cute card, love it!

JulieP said...

Cutest ghosts ever! We appreciate you hanging with us this month!