Monday, May 18, 2020

I'm so proud of you!

Still on "Stay at home" orders here in NC. This Friday, we hope to enter Phase 2 and more places will open up. This is Week 10 for us and my bangs are not too happy right now :(. My birthday is Saturday so let's hope I can go somewhere "fun" for my birthday but who knows?! And if we can, will I even want to?

I haven't stamped in several days. Our weather has been warming up so I've been outside pulling weeds, laying in the sun and doing more reading.

Catch the Bug - Challenge 810

Digi by Bugaboo
Sentiment by Taylored Expressions


2 comments:

meg said...

these bugaboo images are loads of fun, love this one

Billie A said...

Cute card. I like your take of the sketch with the strip. Awesome you used a Bugaboo image. I love your fun card. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug