Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day is just 4 weeks away. I only have to make one card for my hubby as my dad passed away 6 years ago. This card came together so fast and I love how it turned out :).

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge 371 Colors
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Artsystamper - It's a Guy Thing
The Paper Players - Men in Mind

Stripe stamps by Concord & 9th
Sentiment by Stampabilities
Chair & Flip flops by Impression Obession
Slash Stitch Rectangle die cut by Gina Marie Designs




9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I love how your card turned out, too, Sherri! The swatches of color are so bright and cheery. I know your husband will love it! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge this week at The Paper Players!

meg said...

gorgeous colours Sherri hope he has a relaxing day

Darlene said...

Well done Sherri ... I too love how it turned out! What guy doesn't love relaxing in an adirondack chair! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.

Stef Perry said...

Great Dad's day card for your hubby! I especially love the flip flops! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Cant believe another Holiday is so quickly approaching! If you find a way to slow down the clock, please let me know. Beautiful card, I really love how you used the challenge colors. This Adirondack chair has got to be one of my favorite dies! The sight of it just makes me want to sit back and relax. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S.

Dawn Phillips said...

That's really pretty Sherri. Love Dawn x

LeAnne said...

What a cool card...great way to use those colors and that fun chair! Thanks for playing with our CAS masculine challenge this week at the Players!

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great CAS card! I really like how you combined all of the sketches!
Rachelle : )

Jeanne said...

Wonderful masculine card! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!