Sunday, June 30, 2019

Life is Better in Flip Flops

I've been out of town for a days in Cincinnati, Ohio but I am back :).

Here's the latest flip flop stamps by Catherine Pooler Stamps. I stopped at a stamp store on the way up on my drive and I got a few Catherine Pooler ink pads and I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! You can stamp directly with them or watercolor with them. I love that best and they are so juicy!!! Now I want ALL the colors!!!

Your Next Stamp - "3 of Something"
Clean and Simple on Sunday - Color challenge #161
Addicted-to-Stamps - Clean and Simple Summer Card

Stamps and Inks by Catherine Pooler

4 comments:

Trinity said...

I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks for sharing.

meg said...

brilliant beach wear Sherri a great card

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sherri, lovely designed card and perfect for our clean and simple summerchallenge.
Thank you for playing along at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog :)
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous flip flops. Love Dawn x