Saturday, March 2, 2019

Celebrate You

For this card, I drew this bear onto watercolor paper. I took Kristina Warner's watercolor class last summer and learned so much about watercolor and drawing! I added little white dots to his bow tie using a white Uni-Ball Signo Pen.

CAS(E) this Sketch - Challenge #311
The House Stamps Built - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Love it ( I love how my bear turned out after I hand drew him. I can barely draw a stick figure but with the help of Kristina Warner's watercolor class, I love how he turned out!)

Sentiment by Stampabilities


4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

How sweet is your bear. You are so lucky to be able to draw. I can't draw for toffee. Love Dawn x

Dotty Jo said...

He's adorable, Sherri! Looks perfect, Jo x

Heather said...

This is adorable!! And how awesome that you DREW it!! Good for you! I do love his little dotted bow tie, too! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Imke said...

Awesome card and great take with handcoloring !

Thanks for joining our "Love it " Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week. Hope to see you back again soon !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE