Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!!


Stamp by Clearsnap


“Never love a wild thing...If you let yourself love a wild thing, you'll end up looking at the sky.”

I always enjoy the challenges at The Library Challenge and need to participate more in them. Especially since I love to read. Here is my challenge for it this month:

The Library Challenge - Pick any book from the previous year.

I chose the book:  Breakfast at Tiffany's

Paper Minutes - Night
Country View Challenges - Landscape/Cityscape

5 comments:

Marina said...

I've been playing a little game with myself while visiting the entries for the anthology challenge - guess which book they've been inspired by. Well it took less than two seconds to see that this is a perfect and totally gorgeous realisation of the Breakfast at Tiffany's cover. Fantastic! Thanks for joining The Library.

Heidi said...

Liebe Cherri, dein Nachtkärtchen ist wunderschön! Danke, dass du es bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Jane said...

A lovely scene perfect for our landscape/cityscapes challenge over at Country View. Thanks so much for joining in with the fun x

Corrie Herriman said...

Thank you for your fab entry into our Country View Challenges "Landscape/cityscape" challenge !
Corrie x

Heike said...

Hi!
I love your simple night card....Great !

Heike