Monday, December 31, 2018

Our Deepest Condolences

It's the last day of 2018. WOW, has this year flown by ... but then I find they always do!! We still need to take down our decorations but hopefully we'll get to that later this week. I really wanted to do it today but I'm still resting up from our festivities from Saturday. We had 16 people over for our big Christmas dinner and with me still recooperating from my herniated disk surgery almost 4 weeks ago, my neck is really sore and I think I may have overdone it so the tree and decorations can wait a few more days.

I'm loving how this rose turned out using Lydia's technique that she calls Duoprinting with Chlorophyll . You have got to try it!! And here is Lydia's card I CASE'd

Inkspirational - Challenge #177 CASE

Sentiment by Technique Junkies




2 comments:

Shauna said...

How lovely! I like the unique flower image you captured here. Great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful, delicate image and design. Your creation is perfect for a sympathy card, Sherri. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Ink~