Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Totes

As You Like It - Favorite non-card project and why

So many of my friends have started quilting so I finally bit the bullet, got out my sewing machine and sewed a few totes. I watched Jenny's you tube video over and over and she really does make it look super easy. I found that once I made one, I wanted to make another. Then, I found myself going to stores and looking at fabrics. What to make next?

I find myself really enjoying sewing these bags and I love the end results. I wanted a new hobby and this is why I am loving it!! People will be so shocked to see I actually made these! LOL

Maybe I will even make a few as Christmas gifts this year?!?



2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my, these are so nice! I love that you even made a seasonal bag. I'm sure they would be a cherished gift. Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous and clever! Thanks so much for sharing your non-card project with us at AYLI. Hugs xx