Monday, September 3, 2018

Cards in Envy - Fruits of your Labor

Happy Labor Day!!  For the challenge at Cards in Envy this week, we are to make a card that with the "Fruits of your Labor" on it (meaning any card with fruits on it, bananas, apples, watermelons, etc.).All cards must fit into a standard size envelope for easy mailing. I decided to use this cute fruit cardstock by Recollections that I found at Michael's.  

I can't believe it's Labor Day already! Where did the summer go?  Of course, here in NC, its still very much summer with hot hot hot temperatures but once Labor Day comes, it just seems like Fall is just around the corner! 

I'm loving this set by Stampin Up.  I had this embossed "fruity" cardstock in my stash so I used that as the background paper.  

I hope you'll join us in our our challenge here

All stamps by Stampin Up
Watercolored using Koi watercolors


No comments: