Friday, August 22, 2008

Ok, I lied ... 3 posts in 1 day ...

I wanted to add this note about my great friend Lesa. She has a new website that I would love for you to check out. She has started this awesome new free service. Yes, its absolutely free. She is a breast cancer survivor currently going through active treatment and she is sending handmade cards to other women who have been recently diagnosed with breast cancer - her website is called Little Life Preservers and can be found here. Please consider donating anything to this worthy cause. Thank you so much!! You can also check out Lesa's blog and read about her journey here also. She is truly amazing and in inspiration to others.

2 comments:

shuggy said...

lesa rocks!!!

Lesa said...

Thank you for posting a link to my site Sherri. I am blessed with your friendship. :)