Friday, August 22, 2008

2 posts in the same day!?!?

This day is just about over but I thought I would post how our lunch went with Judy, Robin's mom. Lorraine and I took her to Panera's Bread. We missed you Mary! Mary had to go and register for college classes at a college in Greensboro (need to find out the scoop on that Mary when you get a chance!). It was great catching up with Judy. Judy lives about an hour and 1/2 away and we haven't seen her since Robin's funeral which was about a year ago. She is still having a really hard time and we all miss Robin so much. We all met at Robin's house so we were able to see Jeff and the kids. It had been too long!!! I'm glad we got together.

On the way there, I stopped at Stampers Alley in Mooresville and new to me was a green punch by Marvy. Its called the Extra-giga. Not sure how long its been out but since I did not have this size I had to get it. I got the oval scallop. I will go back and get the circle scallop next :). I hope you have a great weekend! School starts on Monday. I know "I" am ready, not sure the kids are but "I" can say "I" am :).

No comments: