Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blog contest for my Shackie friends ....


Ok gals ... I have made a map of all of my Shackie friends from all over the world. I have 2 questions that you need to answer:


1) Which 3 states in the US has the most shackie friends in it? (this is according to my map and I am not sure its 100% right. LOL) but it must be close.

2) Name all of the people in each state. If I have multiple winners, I will put all winning entries in a hat and have Nicholas pick a name out of the magic hat. Now put on your thinking cap ....


The winner will receive .... something I buy new at the Winston-Salem stamp convention this Saturday. So I will not know what it is yet until I get home but I am sure it will be a great surprise!!!


Contest deadline is Saturday night 5 pm est.

5 comments:

christie said...

Are you kidding with that #2 question! LOL! The first question I would say is Florida. I could never guess the names of all the people in the states though.I could cheat and go and look, but I'll play fair!:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the results from this contest! Post it at the Shack:.....Ok my guess:

Michigan
Irishchristine
Boynecitygrl
spartymom (thats me)
maxiesmom
my dog stinks
and....somebody 908.

Kim

christie said...

MI-
fief14
spartymom
mydogstinks
maxiesmom
irishchristine
scraphappy908

CA-
stampkutie
teabear
caboverde1
hbpuppy
scrappinnuts
whoopsiedaisy
1of2shoes

NC-
edie3
iloveflipflops
ellie
stampinnotof3
paulacarden
emmcee
treeclimber

Anonymous said...

Looks like christie did a good job. I just read the first questions and thought I had to answer one state! Oh boy..;.I can't copy christies guesses.

FLorida
Erin K
Toao
someone from St. Pete. (Dah, just talked to her yesterday

NY
Directmailscrapper nancy
tesschap

Ok, brain blockage.

spartymom

BarbK said...

This was way too hard so I'll just read other people's answers.

BTW, that rooster sure is a good-looking rooster. Reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn from the cartoons.