I used white Hero Arts ink for the candle flames. I like this on black cardstock.
Little Red Wagon - We Didn't Start the FireTry it on Tuesday - Make it Colorful
I love this bright and colourful card, how clever to use that background. Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx
Ohhh! Those candles really do pop on the black background! Looks fabulous!Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "We Didn't Start the Fire" challenge this week!Katehttp://www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/">Small Bits of Paper
The bright colours pop against the black background a d your candle flames shine
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this bright and colourful card, how clever to use that background. Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx
Ohhh! Those candles really do pop on the black background! Looks fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "We Didn't Start the Fire" challenge this week!
Kate
http://www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/">Small Bits of Paper
The bright colours pop against the black background a d your candle flames shine
Post a Comment