I make 3 friends of mine a 4x6 calendar each year for the holidays and I start over the summer. Here is my calendar for February. Dies and stamps by Concord & 9th.
What a wonderful take on our "Games" challenge! I love the idea of calendar cards, but I never managed to create a project like this. I hope you'll be able to fulfill your February plans (and all the other months as well). Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge and sorry for the belated comment.
3 comments:
A fabulous image and sentiment
That is so cute! And a favorite game of my husband, I will need to look at C&9 now! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
What a wonderful take on our "Games" challenge! I love the idea of calendar cards, but I never managed to create a project like this. I hope you'll be able to fulfill your February plans (and all the other months as well). Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge and sorry for the belated comment.
Hugs, Veronika
Post a Comment