Strawberries are definitely favorite fruit. Love this die set by The Greetery.
Double D - Favorite Fruit
I think everyone like strawberries: the favorite summerfruit. They look so nice on your card.Lia DT DD
Oh Sherri ... this is an awesome card! Love your background design and those strawberries look good enough to eat! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. DarleneDAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONSDouble D Co-Owner
Oooh, I love your card design with those little squares and, of course, the beautiful strawberries! Thank you so much for playing with us at Double D!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think everyone like strawberries: the favorite summerfruit. They look so nice on your card.
Lia DT DD
Oh Sherri ... this is an awesome card! Love your background design and those strawberries look good enough to eat! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
Oooh, I love your card design with those little squares and, of course, the beautiful strawberries! Thank you so much for playing with us at Double D!
Post a Comment