Halloween cards are my absolute favorite cards to make. When I saw this set come out by Unity Stamp Company a few weeks ago, I had to get it! Once again, its near 100F degrees out in NC, so I may as well start working on some Halloween cards :). I made this one one layer by masking the chickens before I stenciled the moon.
Inspire.Create.Challenge - Single Layer
613 Avenue Create - Any holiday (Halloween)
Alphabet Challenge - Festivities (Halloween trick or trreating)
Just Add Ink - Stencils/Dies or both
![]() |
| Stamps by Unity Stamp Company Stencil by Picket Fence Bats by Honey Bee Stamps |

2 comments:
I’m not such a Halloween fan as you Sherri but oh my goodness you did make me laugh with this fun card! I’m not sure whether it was the bandaged or green chick that made me chuckle first but they all are somgorgeous! As is your stenciled warm sun! Thanks so much for making my day and sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
What a fun project! Love the images and stenciled moon Sheri, great card! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
Post a Comment