Monday, January 22, 2024

Happy Valentine's Mrs. K's kindergarten class

In my Angel Card Facebook group, Mrs. K's class in Ohio asked for Valentine cards for her class of 11. The population of the whole town is just 300. I love this heart 2 step stencil by Papertrey Ink from last year and still use it. The heart wood stencil die cut is by Tim Holtz. I thought it would be fun to put her name on the heart.

Inkspirational - Use Stencils
C.R.A.F.T. - Inspired by a Book (In My Heart - see below)












2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A lovely card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Sheryl said...

A very creative card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx