Friday, December 1, 2023

Joy to the World

Wow. I can't believe it's December 1st. Christmas is coming FAST!! Here is one Christmas card I made. All die cuts by Tim Holtz. 

As You Like It - Favorite Person to Craft For and Why - I love to stamp cards for my chemo buddy. I joined a group called Chemo Angels and you can find the website here. They match you with someone who is going through chemo and you commit to sending a card (or two cards) once a week from 6 months - 18 months, depending on how long your chemo buddy gets their chemo. It cheers them up and it always makes me feel good to make them feel good. I currently had my last chemo buddy for 18 months and now I have a brand new person and I just sent my first card to her today. 
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Time Out - Winter/Holiday
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas
Try it on Tuesday - Traditional Christmas



6 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous traditional red and green Christmas card,the diecut greeting is a great size

Kate said...

Great card Sherri! Love that bold sentiment on this fab tree! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery again soon!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

Anita van Deur said...

Cute tree love the big Joy! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

Darline Maes said...

heel mooie kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Kate said...

Hi Sherri, back again with my Holly and Ivy DT hat on! Such a fab card deserves two visits anyway!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and inspiring us all!
Hugs, Kate (DT The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge)

Sarah said...

That is a fabulous card and I am so pleaed that you have shared it and your wonderful reason with us at AYLI. Your Chemo Angels group sounds like a brilliant idea. Sarah