Thursday, September 14, 2023

Leaf

I saw this idea done on someone's blog and I now can't find that particular person but I decided to copy her idea and make my own leaf stencil since I didn't have one. It worked well and was easy to do. Just from a leaf die cut. I need to remember to do this more often. 

Crazy is our Fame - Stencils are our Game - FALL

Leaf stencil made out of leaf die cut by Papertrey Ink
Stamps by Taylored Expressions
Inks by Catherine Pooler and
Colored tree and leaves with
Copic markers


1 comment:

Darlene said...

What a clever creation Sherri ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B