Wednesday, July 5, 2023

One of my Favorite Parts of Our Friendship is Being Able to Celebrate You

Last month's Hero Arts Stamp Set of the Month really hit it out of the park!! They make it so easy to make your ocean scenes like this. I have enjoyed playing with this set in so many different combinations and I am still experimenting with the colors of the ocean. I use either my Catherine Pooler inks or my Tim Holtz Oxides. The new Hero Arts July kit comes out today (I think) and they always sell out so I've got my eyes ready to see what's in store for July. 

A Place to Start - Life is a Beach
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Summer or Sea
The Four Seasons Challenge - Summer
Little Red Wagon - Seven Seas of Rhye (Beach Theme)

Stamps and die cuts by Hero Arts
Catherine Pooler inks




4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a BEAUTIFUL beach scene! WELL DONE!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
Co-Owner
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

Doris P. said...

What a beautiful scene! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Kate said...

Wow!! This is stunning! You've done an amazing job with the sun's reflection in the water!

Thanks for joining us for our “Seven Seas of Rhye” beach challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Chana Malkah said...

Love this! What an impactful design! Thanks for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner