Tuesday, June 13, 2023

You Deserve to be Celebrated!

Here's another version of the Hero Arts June kit of the month. I see it's already sold out! I love it!! I watercolored the palm trees and the plants on the die cut. I made this for my husband for Father's Day. We'll have a full house here for spaghetti on Sunday night and I am making a homemade key lime pie for dessert. It's been awhile since I've made it but it's so easy! (I added the key lime pie link below)

Cardz 4 Guyz - Fathers Day UK & USA
Shopping Our Stash - Let's Hear it for the Boys
Cupcake Inspirations - Father's Day
Make My Monday - Summer Theme

Stamps and die cuts by Hero Arts
Inks by Hero Arts
Watercolors by Distress Watercolor Pencils
Sentiment by Papertrey Ink






Not my pic, just a pic from online

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/12698/easy-key-lime-pie-i/ 






7 comments:

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash!! Your sailboat & sunset through the palms…perfect for our “Let’s Hear It For The Boys” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. And...it also works perfect for our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This is sure to bring a smile!! Thanks for sharing your creativity and playing along with these two challenges that I DT for...you rocked both challenges with this beautiful Caribbean scene!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS498 #C4G324

Heather said...

Such a cute and summery scene, Sherri! Love the "window" effect, too - hopefully we're peering out a porthole ourselves, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Jackie Beers said...

Wow! I love the window look, and all of the textured details. You have created a beautiful scene that I wish I was seeing in person. Thank you for joining the MMM Challenge.

Maria Valente said...

Great project! Thanks for joining us at MMMChallenge Blog.

Julie B said...

Fab summery scene, looks very inviting! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Nora Noll said...

What a cute scene you created. So fun!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Revati.p said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

Revati DT Member/CIC