Monday, January 23, 2023

You're the Tick to my Tock

I am in LOVE with this latest release by The Greetery. Doesn't everyone need a clock in their stash? :) I made this flap card for a challenge over at Splitcoast. You can see the tutorial here only I did not have a magnet to attach so I just glued down the red flap onto the red gingham paper. I'm already trying to think of other ideas for this clock.

Color Hues - Pink and Red
Allsorts - Spots and/or Stripes
Use Your Stuff - Inspired by a Book (The Girl with a Clock for a Heart - by Peter Swanson, it was pretty good!)









9 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant card for Valentine's Sherri,would be great for a guy

Karen said...

Such a fun valentine! I passed up that clock, but I think I ought to reconsider! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Dena J said...

Clever and sweet. Sherri. Very fun Valentine. Thank you so much for playing along with the Spots and/or Stripes challenge at Allsorts.

Julie B said...

Love the sentiment that you put with the fun die cut heart clock, a fun Valentine. Thanks for linking up at Color Hues. :)

Pauline C said...

Very cute and sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Pauline xx

Nancy said...

Darling card, Sherri! Love the clock and the fun way you did the background! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues. Take care!

Linby said...

So sweet and colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

missgailly said...

Love this heart shaped clock! Too cute! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Haven_mom4 said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff