Thursday, January 5, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

Now that Christmas is past, it's time to move onto Valentine's Day!! These are brand new stamps out by Papertrey Ink. I have no hot air balloon stamps so I had to get them. They are based in Cincinnati, Ohio so I got them in 3 days which I was very happy about!! I made this card for a sketch at Splitcoast this week. 

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Red
Make My Monday - Something New (my stamps and diecuts from Papertrey Ink)
Shopping Our Stash - Pajama Day (see below for my jammies with the hearts - I had to take a selfie)
Birthstone Challenge - Anything Goes with Garnet

Stamps and die cuts by Papertrey Ink
Sentiment by Amuse Artstamps
Circle die cuts by Memory Box















10 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful pic of you Sherri,love your pj's, a wonderful Valentine's card

dj said...

What a sweet Valentine's day card for our jammie challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash...Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Pajama Day" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst DT
#SOS487

SmilynStef said...

Your jammie selfie is so fun ... love your awesome inspired card too ... thrilled that you joined our Pajama Day Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the hot air balloon and all the hearts. Your card would be perfect for our 1st challenge at https://birthstonechallenges.blogspot.com/
Carol DT x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great Valentine's card, Sherri! It's sure to make someone feel special. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sherri just popping back to say thank you for joining our 1st challenge at Birthstone challenges with your beautiful card.
Carol DT x

AlisonC said...

Great photo and a fun card. So many hearts and your pyjamas were the perfect inspiration! Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

Dawn Phillips said...

Gorgeous card Sherri. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Barbara Bruder said...

Your hot air balloon is so adorable and so perfect or the next fun holiday. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Birthstone Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
Barbara DT Member for https://birthstonechallenges.blogspot.com/