Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sending Holiday Cheer

I love this how it came out when I stamped it on black cardstock and then colored it with my colored pencils. I got the idea from Libby at Hero Arts. I would never think to stamp on black and color over it. This is Hero Art's October stamp of the month and I just fell in love with it. I used my Prismacolor pencils on this and white Hero Arts ink. I put a tiny red glitter dot on Ruloph's nose :). 

Coloring with Pencils - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampers - Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Christmas Celebrations
We Love Stamping - Christmas

Stamps by Hero Arts



7 comments:

meg said...

Like you I've never coloured black card,will need to give it a go,your colours are so vibrant against the black background,a fantastic snowy Christmas Eve scene

brenda said...

Very striking on black card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Darline Maes said...

prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Darline Maes said...

prachtig kaartje, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mrs.B said...

Looks great stamped on black.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

pinky said...

Hard to beat a Santa scene, this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Pinky