Wednesday, October 12, 2022

PEACE Love and Joy

This card took me a few tries to get it right. This technique is called Double Stamped Vellum and you can find the directions here at Splitcoast Stampers. First, I stamped the black stick wreath in Stazon ink. I let that dry. I flipped the vellum over and embossed the white dots on the opposite side of the vellum. It shows through nicely when turned around. In my first card, I had also embossed the love and joy sentiment in black but it curled the paper so badly, I restamped it in regular stazon ink. I love that big PEACE die cut by Papertrey Ink.

Fab n Funky - Embossing - Wet or Dry

Stamps, die cuts by Papertrey Ink
Bow die cut by Papertrey Ink
Slash Stitch Rectangle Die cut by Gina Marie Designs


2 comments:

Chris said...

This is beautiful, lovely wreath, design and colours. Embossing the reverse of the vellum is a great idea and very effective. Thanks for joining in at Fab.n. Funky Challenges.
Chris
x

meg said...

What a great technique Sherri,the wreath is stunning with the embossing image reverse side