Thursday, September 29, 2022

Love + Peace + Joy

All eyes have been on Hurricane Ian. It's just devastating what it did to parts of FL. I grew up in FL, my mom and sister still live there. Thank goodness they were spared the worst of it and surprisingly, neither one ever lost power. Watching our news tonight, I just couldn't help but shred a few tears for the cities that were literally in shambles. So so sad!!!

I see the storm had been downgraded down to a tropical storm so we have been under a tropical storm warning all day. Now it's a hurricane again. UGH!  Expected to make landfall around Charleston, SC - that is about 260 miles from me now. It is expected to come right through Charlotte (I am near Charlotte, NC) sometime tomorrow night I think. It SHOULD be a tropical storm by then and we are expecting 3"-6" of rain and lots of wind tomorrow. I am trying to stamp some cute cards to take my mind of things!! Isn't this house mouse Christmas tree image the cutest? 

ABC Christmas - S or T (Snow or Trees)
The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas

Stamp by Stampendous
Sentiment by Tim Holtz
NUVO red drops on candles
Gold stickles on star
Mica Distress flakes



1 comment:

meg said...

An adorable card Sherri,you can't beat a beautifully coloured House Mouse stamp, so sorry to read about the devastation hurricane Ian has caused,hope he passes by your area